Mixed Sprouts Wrap ( Wraps and Rolls)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 201 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 49814 times
Sprouts can be boring or super interesting depending on how you make use of them! in this innovative recipe, i have spiced up the sprouts with a simple ginger-garlic paste and chilli powder. Another unique addition to the wrap is the amazing mint and low-fat curd dressing that refreshes you without piling on extra calories. Wrap them in soya rotis for an extra protein punch.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, add the ginger-garlic paste and spring onion whites and sauté till the onions turn translucent. Sprinkle a little water to avoid the spring onions from burning.
- Add the mixed sprouts, potatoes, turmeric powder and chilli powder, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 5 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the coriander, lemon juice and salt, mix well and keep aside to cool.
- Combine the onion rings with chaat masala in a bowl, mix well and keep aside.
- Place a roti on a clean dry surface and arrange ¼th of the sprouts stir-fry in a row in the centre of the roti.
- Arrange ¼ cup of onion rings and ¼th of the mint dressing over it and roll it up tightly.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 3 more wraps.
- Wrap a tissue paper around each wrap and serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per wrap
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.