Mixed Sprouts, Paneer and Cauliflower Spicy Subzi
by Tarla Dalal
3/5 stars 67% LIKED IT
2 GOOD - 1 BAD
Added to 90 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17842 times
A protein-rich combination of mixed sprouts and paneer cooked along with cauliflower in a spicy, delicious fashion with a paste of red chillies, coconut and other ingredients, this will make you reach out for more of the main course. Enjoy the mixed sprouts, paneer and cauliflower spicy subzi fresh and hot with roti, puri and rice.
- Combine the mixed sprouts with 2 cups of water and pressure cook for 2 whistles.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid. Keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a kadhai, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the prepared paste and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the tomatoes and 2 tbsp of water and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the cooked sprouts along with the liquid, cauliflower and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 5 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the paneer and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||202.5 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||-0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||-0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin C||14.5 mg|
|Folic Acid||10.6 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.