Mixed Salad By deepalipen
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2098 times
Spruce up the nutrient content of your diet with the healthy, crunchy and fresh mixed salad recipe comprising of a healthy mix of vegetables, fruits and bean. A mildly spiced mixed salad recipe can be served as a side dish or a healthy snack in between meals.
Add your private note
Mixed Salad By deepalipen recipe - How to make Mixed Salad By deepalipen
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Grate the reddish and carrots
- Cut the tommato, onion, spring onion , cabbage into small pieces
- Mix all the vegetables and add tamarind pulp and salt ,sugar
- Heat the oil and add musterd seeds , and cumin seeds . let the oil cool down ,mix with vegetables
- Now garnish with chopped coriender and paneer
This recipe was contributed by deepalipen on 23 Sep 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.