This recipe has been viewed 1496 times
Spruce up your health with this healthy and unique mixed salad combination. A subtly spiced salad recipe which can be served as a side dish or a healthy snack in between meals.
- Wash and cut tomato into half inch dices.
- Wash, peel and cut cucumber and carrot into half inch dices.
- Wash and peel onion and radish and cut into dices.
- Wash, deseed capsicum and cut into half inch dices.
- Wash and chop the green chillies. clean, wash and chop the coriander leaves.
- Mix all the vegetables. add chopped green chillies, chopped coriander leaves, lemon juice and salt. toss well.
- Arrange in a salad bowl and serve cold.
This recipe was contributed by DIA on 05 Aug 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.