Mixed Greens with Paneer
This recipe has been viewed 2595 times
A delicious colourful saag.
- Combine the spinach and mustard leaves and blend in a mixer into a fine paste along with green chillies.
- Cut paneer into square cubes and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the garlic and sauté for half a minute.
- Add the spinach puree and stir.
- Check seasoning, add water if required.
- When the gravy comes to a boil, add the paneer and mix well. Stir in lemon juice.
- Finally add fresh cream. Serve hot with makki roti.
This recipe was contributed by sbhatter05 on 28 Aug 2014I like cooking very much
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.