Mixed Green Pakodas
by LOPA SHAH
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1492 times
Here is something different but healthy and nutritious pakodas with the combination of spinach, methi and dill leaves.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Add water as required to make thick and sticky batter
- Keep aside for 5-10 minutes.
- Drop spoonful of batter in hot oil and deep fry until they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbant paper.
- Serve hot with a Spicy tomato Salsa or with green chutney.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 21 Jun 2012Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.