Mixed Fruit Poli
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3219 times
Very nutritious and tasty pancake preparation with a mixture of different fruits. Serve with warm milk poured over it.
- Combine a little ghee and flour with pinch of salt and kneed to soft dough, using enough water.
- Cover with wet muslin cloth and keep aside for an hour.
- Heat the ghee in a kadhai, add the fruits and toss for 2 minutes.
- Add the sugar and coconut, mix well and cook on a slow flame for 3 minutes.
- Keep aside to cool.
- Add the cardamom powder and mix well.
- Take a greased sheet or banana leaf and keep aside.
- Divide the dough into small equal portions and spread a portion on the banana leaf.
- Place one or two tbsp of the fruit mix at the center and bring the sides together to seal the filling at the center.
- Heat a tava and grease with little ghee and place a poli and cook till it turns golden brown from both the sides till done.
- Serve hot with ghee and sprinkle with tutty fruity and a cherry.
- Serve hot or warm.
This recipe was contributed by sankarakam on 07 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.