Mixed Fruit Milkshake
by LOPA SHAH
This recipe has been viewed 15581 times
Nutritious, tasty and delicious banana and mango milk shake with grapes and pomegranate pearls.
Add your private note
Mixed Fruit Milkshake recipe - How to make Mixed Fruit Milkshake
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time: Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
1 small ripe mango , peeled and chopped2 medium bananas , peeled and chopped4 cups chilled milk2 tbsp honey8 grapes , quartered
1/4 cup pomegranate pearls few ice cubes
- Combine the banana and mango and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Add half the milk and blend for a minute.
- Add honey and the remaining milk and blend again for a while.
- Add ice cubes and blend till it gets crushed.
- Put the grapes in individual stemmed glasses and pour the milk shake over it.
- Sprinkle the pomegranate pearls and serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 23 May 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.