Mixed Dal Chila
by LOPA SHAH
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13928 times
Chila, there are many varieties of chila, one can innovate many kind of chila. Here is nutritious and delicious chila made from rice, chana dal, moong dal and toovar dal.
- Add the potato slices in half of the prepared paste, mix well and keep aside to marinate for 20 minutes.
- Wash and soak rice and all the dals in enough water for 4-5 hours.
- Combine and blend in a mixer into a smooth paste using water as required.
- Add the salt and half of the prepared paste, mix well and keep aside.
- Dip potato slices in prepared batter.
- Heat non stick tava (griddle) and grease it with little oil.
- Put three potato slices, pour little batter on it, pour little oil around the edges and cook till they turn golden brown from both the sides.
- Turn upside down carefully and cook from both the sides.
- Serve hot.
- Similarly prepare other chillas.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 17 Aug 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.