Mixed Berries Bircher Muesli
This recipe has been viewed 891 times
For extra antioxidants, try this Bircher recipe with added berries.
Add your private note
Mixed Berries Bircher Muesli recipe - How to make Mixed Berries Bircher Muesli
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time: Total Time:
1 hoursMakes 1 to 2 servings
- Mix the oats and apple juice until well combined, in a large container with a well-fitting lid.
- Place in the fridge and leave for at least 1 hour or until all the juice has been absorbed (preferably overnight).
- Just before you are ready to eat, grate the apple.
- Add the grated apple and yoghurt to the oat and juice mixture.
- Serve with berries and honey if desired.
This recipe was contributed by CBHS on 23 Dec 2014CBHS is a not-for-profit, private health insurer, catering exclusively for current and former employ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.