Mix Veggie Tandoori Prantha
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3549 times
Mix veggie tandoori prantha is a grilled parantha recipe with a spicy mixed vegetable mixture as stuffing. Enjoy this interesting combination of wheat with veggies cooked ina Tandoor along with paneer makhani.
- 1. take a wheat flour and salt to it and one table spoon of ghee and ajwain to it and make a dough.(not too hard not too soft).
- 2. take a karahi ,add ½ table spoon of ghee and firstly fry greenchillies ,ginger and onions(lightly)
- 3. then add cauliflower,carrot to it and mix well ,then add boiled potatoes and boiled peas (mashed) to it.
- 4. add red chili powder and garam masala to it and mix it well. now cook it for 5 minutes.
- 5. make this mixture cool .after getting cool add salt to it.
- 6. take a ball of the dough. roll it little and put mixtre on it . close this ball now and roll it into roti app.1/2 cm thick.
- 7. take a gas tandoor and heat it.when it has heated fully paste a roti on the cover of the gas tandoor by applying watered hand on it.
- 8. sim the flame. when it starts brown take it out of the cover and cook the other side directly on the flame.
- 9. take this roti out apply butter on it (preferably white butter) and put some chopped leaves of green coriander leaves.
- 10. serve it hot with paneer makhni and green coriander chutney
This recipe was contributed by monicalohia on 24 Sep 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.