Mix Vegetables In Cream
This recipe has been viewed 21843 times
Mix vegetables in cream is a creamy delight with a medley of vegetables tossed together annd then enrobed iun a creamy mix.
- Heat oil in a pan, fry onions till translucent.
- Add tomatoes and fry for 2 minutes. add peas, french beans, carrots. fry for 2 mins.
- Gradually add milk and cream, tumeric powder, red chilli powder and salt and little water if not using frozen vegetables.
- Let it boil for few minutes till its creamy.
- Serve hot with naan or chappatis
This recipe was contributed by kavilites on 18 Aug 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.