Mix Vegetable Dosa
by Kajal P Jobanputra
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 23840 times
Instant non-fermented idlis and dosas, healthy for breakfast
- Heat a non-stick tava, grease it with a little oil, pour the batter and spread to make a round dosas
- Sprinkle the topping ingredients on each dosa, press it little with a spoon and cook using little oil till it turns golden brown and crisp.
- Sprinkle flax seeds on dosas.
- Serve hot with coconut–mint chutney.
- For the coconut-mint chutney, combine the 3 tbsp coconut, 1 tbsp chopped mint leaves, 1 tbsp roasted chana dal, salt, 8 to 10 curry leaves, a piece of ginger, 1 green chilli, 1 tsp sugar, 2 tsp curds and blend in a mixer till smooth. Use as required.
This recipe was contributed by Kajal P Jobanputra on 09 Oct 2011i love to cook, i experiment all my dishes on my husband, when he gives green signal i proceed with ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.