Mix Veg with Peanuts
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7119 times
Cook up a delicious vegetable recipe, Mix veg with peanuts and enjoy it garnished with chopped coriander leaves as side dish. Find many healthy vegetable recipe at tarladalal.com
- In a broad copper-bottom pan take little oil and add jeera to in when oil is hot.
- To this add grated ginger,potato,yam[kand],and add little water till it soaks the veg.cover it and let it cool on a medium flame.
- Keep checking if the yam -potato is cooked.
- When half way cooked add sweet-potato and let it cook too.this time add salt and mash 1-2 pcs of potato.
- When everyveg is properly cooked add chilly paste,sugar,and well-beaten curd.get it to one boil and add the peanuts.
- Garnish it with corriender and serve it hot with rajegra roti
This recipe was contributed by aishanim on 20 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.