Mix Veg Stuffed Hot Buns
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8308 times
Mix Veg Stuffed Hot Buns is an Indo-Italian recipe.It is combo of variety of vegetables used as stuffed materials with blend of Indian spices and herbs , while dressing with cheese,green chatnuy, and sauce make it scrumptious.
- Take ghee or butter in pan, and then add mustard seeds, bay leaf, and hing.
- When they crackle, add chopped onions. When the onion get brown add ginger garlic paste and fry for couple of minutes. Add peas, beans, carrot, and fry them till they are cooked evenly.
- Now add mashed potatoes and add red chilli powder, coriander powder and turmeric powder, salt.
- Mix them all thoroughly and at last add amchur powder, garam masala and mix it one more time.
- Preheat the oven at 400F for 10 mins. Meanwhile take out middle part of buns for stuffing with help of knife or scoop, sufficiently enough to stuff the material.
- Apply the ghee or butter in the middle and outside for crunchiness.
- Now fill the stuffing in the hollow middle part and apply one layer evenly of green chutney on top stuffing, then next layer of tomato ketchup and top of it one layer of mozzarella cheese. Now take these stuffed buns in greased baking tray and cook them at 350 F till cheese melts and become crisper
- Serve them hot with green chutney or ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by kdsingh on 18 Jan 2011My hobby is cooking. I am passionate about cooking.
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.