Mix Sprouts Puranpoli
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6543 times
Puran poli is a sweet delicacy prepared on many festive occasions in maharashtra. Sprouts puranpoli is a nice variation of the traditional puranpoli recipe and includes mashed sprouts as filling. Its one of the favorite indian sweet dishes and relished everywhere.
Add your private note
Mix Sprouts Puranpoli recipe - How to make Mix Sprouts Puranpoli
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 to 5 servings
- Heat the ghee in a pan, add the sprouts and mash potatoes and saute till they turn pink in colour.
- Add the jaggery, mix well and saute till the jaggery dissolves. Keep aside.
- Combine the maida and 2 tbsp oil in a bowl, mix well and knead into a soft dough, using water.
- Divide the dough into equal portions and roll them into small circles of 4" diameter.
- Place a portion of the stuffing at the centro and seal the edges to make a puran and roll gain to a circle of 5" diameter.
- Heat a tava and cook each puran using little ghee till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by nirja.n.pradhan on 07 Oct 2011I AM A HOUSEWIFE AND COOKING IS MY HOBBY,I MAKE NEW INNOVATIVE RECIPE'S BY TRYING NEW-NEW EXPERIMENT...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.