Mix Flour Paratha
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8041 times
Mix flour parantha is a healthy blend of high fibre flours like wheat, jowar, bajra along with protein rich soya and gram(besan) flour. Mix flour can be stored in an airtight container and used to prepare paranthas, poories, roti or even pancakes as desired.
- Combine all the flours and sieve.
- Add the remaining ingredients, mix well and knead into a soft dough, using water if required.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal portions and roll out each portion into a circle of 6" diameter.
- Heat a tava and cook each paratha, using little oil, till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Serve hot with white butter.
This recipe was contributed by kajal on 17 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.