Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 13781 times
Protien rich pakora can be a hit during rainy days...
- Wash and soak all dals for 4 hours.
- Strain water and coarsely grind all dals.
- In a bowl, mix coarsley ground dals with remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Heat oil on medium flame and deep fry all pakodas till they turn golden brown and crisp from al the sides.
- Serve hot with coconut chutney or any chutney of your choice.
This recipe was contributed by rjpatel on 10 Jul 2013I am Rupal Patel living in Ahmedabad with my family. I like to travel, reading, music, films, cookin...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.