Mix Dal Fry
by veena kumari
Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10245 times
A simple and delicious dal recipe.
- Soak the dals in enough water for 2 hours.
- Drain and blend in a mixer along with green chillies to a coarse paste. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add the mustard seeds, cumin seeds and urad dal.
- When the seeds crackle, add the garlic, onions and tomatoes, mix well and saute for few minutes.
- Add the ground dal and little water, mix well and cook for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander leaves.
This recipe was contributed by veena kumari on 28 Jul 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.