Mix Dal Chila
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2937 times
Mix of variety of dals.
Clubs in the complete nutrition and protein in one meal a day
Paneer will make this interesting and yummy for kids too.
Add your private note
Mix Dal Chila recipe - How to make Mix Dal Chila
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 1 to 2 servings
- Grind all the soaked dals and mix and stir it properly into a proper consistency batter.
- Add garlic, ginger, green chillies, mint, all dry masalas, salt, turmeric powder, chilli powder, amchur powder, carom seeds, cumin powder and mix well.
- Heat a pan and pour 2 big spoon of the batter with the help of spatula and spread it over the pan in an round shape.
- After it gets cooked, chilla will start leaving its edges from pan.
- Add little oil to make it crip and flip it.
- Leave it for 2 minutes and flip again.
- Now take the stuffing and place it in the middle of chilla.
- Fold the chilla to half circle.
- Serve hot with green cutteny
This recipe was contributed by Madhumalti on 09 Jul 2014live in- UDAIPUR
HOBBIES- READING,GIVING EXAMS OF ALL TYPES,EATING
INTEREST-IN COOKERY-VEG FOOD,EA...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.