Mix Dal Bhajia
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 23493 times
Mix dal bhajia is a deeply fried crispy snack recipe with mixed dals as main ingredient. The mix dals are ground together with garlic, coriander leaves, green chillies and jeera powder. The mix dal paste is then deep fried in hot oil and served with tomato sauce.
- Combine the dals and soak in enough water for 5 hours.
- Drain and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste, green chillies, coriander powder, fennel seeds, cumin seeds ,salt and soda and mix well.
- Heat oil in a kadhai and srop a spoonful of the batter and deep fry the bhajias till they turn golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper, sprinkle some chat masala and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by sweety_punjabi on 28 Jul 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.