Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2130 times
This is very easy to make and tasty to eat as an afternoon snack on a holiday.
if you want to make whole bajjis with mirchi you can make and cut them into pieces.
- First add a little water and salt to besan and make dow. cut big green chillies into one inch pieces and take out seeds.
- Dip chillie pieces into besan dow and fry in the oil.
- Take them out when they are golden brown.keep them aside.
- Take the murmur into a big plate.
- Cut onion tomatoes and coriander into pieces and blend them in a mixie or a hand blender to mash them.
- Donot make paste out of it.
- Put this mixture into the murmur.
- Put turmeric, salt and mirchipowder.
- Fry peanuts in a dry pan for two to three minutes and add them into murmur mixture.
- Finally add small mirchi bajjis which are kept aside.
- Now wash ur hands and start to mix with ur hand all the ingredients carefully and see that everything is mixed well.
- If you want you can put some puffed chanadal in the mixture and mix the whole thing.
This recipe was contributed by lallipavan on 06 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.