Minty Morning, Orange and Mint Juice
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 139 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 21106 times
This Orange and Mint Juice is a variation of the most popular breakfast juice of all time, the orange juice. It is sure to appeal to everyone's taste buds as well as health.
Oranges boost overall resistance due to their high vitamin C content and also stimulate the salivary glands thus aiding digestion. Mint on the other hand is one of the best digestive and cooling herb. By combining the health-giving properties of oranges with mint; this juice makes for a powerful cleanser.
We have delectable Healthy Breakfast recipes which will go well as an accompaniment to this healthy, refreshing juice.
- Combine the orange segments and 2 tbsp of mint leaves along with ¼ cup of water and blend in a juicer till smooth.
- Strain the juice using a strainer.
- Add the remaining 1 tbsp of mint leaves and mix well.
- Add some crushed ice in 2 individual glasses and pour equal quantities of the juice over it.
- Serve immediately.
- This recipe doesn’t turn out good in a hopper because it turns bitter. Instead, we can use citrus juicer to extract juice from the orange and then add mint leaves.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per small glass
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.