Minty Kiwifruit Cucumber Smoothie
by LOPA SHAH
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5321 times
As the name suggests it is a smoothie made from kiwifruit with the combination of honey dew melon and english cucumber. This smoothie is also full of fiber, potassium and vitamin C.
- Slice kiwifruit into halves and scoop out the fruit.
- Combine the melon, curd, cucumber, sugar, mint leaves, and lemon juice and b;end in a mixer till smooth.
- Add the ice and blend again till smooth and slushy.
- Add the scooped kiwifruits and blend again, taking care not to crush the seeds.
- Pour into individual serving glasses.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 16 Jun 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.