Minty Jaljeera, Phudina Jaljeera Paani
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3316 times
The revitalising rush of flavour delivered by a glass of jaljeera has amazing effects on your digestion! Wise it is to serve this tongue-tickling drink at parties.
Here is a super-duper variant of this popular drink, which combines the chilling overtones of mint with the sharp flavours of ginger, lemon, spices and black salt.
The Minty Jaljeera is a pleasure to sip on – and happens to be one of those drinks that is welcome in all seasons! Serve this appetising drink chilled, garnished with some crunchy boondi.
You can also try other refreshing and appetizing Indian drinks like Kokum Sherbet , Kairi ka Pani , Amlana or Kairi ka Jaljeera .
- Combine the mint leaves, coriander, lemon juice, sugar, ginger, cumin seeds, dried mango pwder, black salt, salt and ¼ cup of water in a mixer and blend till smooth.
- Strain the mixture very well using a strainer.
- Add 3¾ cups of chilled water and ice-cubes and mix well.
- Pour equal quantities of the drink into 4 individual glasses.
- Serve chilled garnished with 1 tbsp of boondi in each glass.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per glass
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.