Minty Green Peas Soup
by Palak Rajput
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6508 times
Minty Green Peas Soup, creamy and mint flavour soup.
Add your private note
Minty Green Peas Soup recipe - How to make Minty Green Peas Soup
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 1 to 2 servings
- Heat the oil in a sauce pan, add the ginger-green chilli paste and onions mix well and cook till onions turns to golden brown in colour..
- Add the potatoes, mint leaves, peas and 2 cups of water.
- Boil until green peas turns soft and potato is completely cooked.
- Cool and grind it into smooth paste.
- Heat a sauce pot, pour the grinded mixture into the pot and stir in the milk, salt and pepper, mix well. Simmer for 5-8 minutes.
- Serve hot with croutons.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 09 Feb 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.