Minty Cucumber Dip
by LOPA SHAH
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2173 times
The Cucumber Dip is Prepared with mint, onions, cucumbers and a little garlic in a thick yogurt base, it's a healthy, delicious and classic, a great party dip recipe in any part of the world
- In a small bowl, beat the yogurt until smooth.
- Fold in the garlic and spring onions. Add salt and pepper.
- Fold in the mint, then add the cucumber.
- Garnish with a tbsp of fresh chopped mint, if desired.
- Chill well before serving.
- Serve with crusty bread or pita bread triangles and raw vegetables.
- To remove excess moisture from the cucumber, salt the diced cucumber generously and place in a colander. Let it drain for 45 minutes to an hour, then rinse and pat dry.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 15 Apr 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.