Minty Corn Veg Roll
by LOPA SHAH
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2470 times
Wraps and rolls now a days become very popular in our day to day life as our life is becoming faster and faster and we don’t get time even to seat at one place and have our lunch or breakfast, in such a situation, one can carry food in form of wraps and rolls, here is minty corn veg roll which can be served as starter as well as snacks or in main course too
Add your private note
Minty Corn Veg Roll recipe - How to make Minty Corn Veg Roll
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 7 rolls
- Heat oil in non stick pan, add cumin seeds, when the seed crackles, add ginger-chilli paste, onion, carrot, mix well,and stir till carrot is cooked.
- Add salt, corn, potato, mix well, and stir for a while.
- Add green onion, coriander leaves, mint leaves, garam masala, sugar, and lemon juice, mix well, and stir for a while.
- Switch off the gas, transfer the stuffing into bowl and cool to room temperature.
- Combine wheat flour, plain flour, oil and salt, mix well and knead to soft dough using mint chutney as required. Keep aside for 10 minutes
- Combine water and plain flour and mix well.
- Keep aside.
- Roll out thin chapatti from prepared dough. Cook on tava from both the sides till little pink.
- Put 2-3 tsp of stuffing in corner of chapatti, fold and roll it tightly.
- Pour 1 tsp butter on non stick tava, put 3 rolls at a time, cook the rolls by pressing it lightly from all the sides till it becomes little pink and crispy.
- Similarly prepare other rolls.
- Cut into slant and serve hot with masala curd
- For mint chutney, blend together 1 cup coriander leaves, 1/2 cup mint leaves with green chili, ginger, salt and lemon juice to a smooth paste.
- For masala curd, add green onion, chopped mint leaves, green chili, coriander leaves and salt to curd and serve
- Instead of curd you can serve roll with tomato ketchup also.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 29 Jun 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.