by Palak Rajput
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2394 times
Minty Cooler, mint flavour base chilled and refreshing drink.
- Grind the mint leaves to a smooth paste, using little water.
- Add the grounded paste to 5 cups of water, mix well and strain the water into a pitcher.
- Add the honey, salt and lemon juice to the mint water and mix well.
- Refrigerate the minty water till chill.
- Put few ice-cubes in a glasses and pour the minty cooler in equal quantity in each glasses.
- Serve chilled and garnish with mint leaves and a lemon slice.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 20 Feb 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.