Minti Jain Momos
by Palak Rajput
Added to 34 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 21941 times
This is undoubtedly an innovative low calorie snack. Flour wrappers are filled with a healthy filling.
- Sieve the flour, baking powder and salt together in a bowl.
- Add ghee and warm water gradually and knead the dough to a soft dough.
- Keep aside for 30 minutes, covered with a damp muslin cloth.
- Divide the dough into 8 equal portions.
- Roll out each portion into a 75 mm. (3") diameter circle to make a momo wrapper.
- Keep aside, covered with a damp muslin cloth.
- Heat the ghee in a pan.
- Add chilly paste, all the vegetables and sauté for few minutes on a medium flame.
- Add the black pepper powder, chat masala, mint, salt, sugar, lime juice, paneer and cheese and mix it well and remove from the flame. Keep aside.
- Place a momos wrapper on a flat dry surface and put 2 tsp of the stuffing in the centre.
- Apply the flour paste along the edges and fold over to make a semi-circle.
- Pinch at the outer rim.
- Repeat with the remaining momo wrappers and stuffing to make 7 more momos.
- Arrange the momos in a steamer plate and steam for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 03 Nov 2010
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.