Minted Pea Soup
by Divya Bindal
This recipe has been viewed 2016 times
A novel soup recipe, minted pea soup is a vegetable and lentil soup with a difference. The split pea is boiled along with mint leaves paste, spices and tomatoes to create a perfect healthy winter soup recipe.
Add your private note
Minted Pea Soup recipe - How to make Minted Pea Soup
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Finely chop the onion. in a 4-quart heavy saucepan
- Cook the onion in butter with salt, to taste, over moderately low heat, stirring occasionally until softened.
- Add the peas, 3 cups stock and simmer, covered, until peas are tender, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Stir in mint and remaining 2 cups stock and remove pan from heat.
- In a blender puree the soup in batches.
This recipe was contributed by Divya Bindal on 08 Aug 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.