Mint Spinach Mocktail
by Foodie #48100
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5615 times
Experience the refreshing taste of mint coriander mocktail as a cooling summer drink. The mint and coriander leaves are blended together with lime juice, salt, sugar and pepper powder. Serve the mocktail chilled or as a cocktail mixer.
- Steam washed spinach, till bright and tender.
- Blend to a smooth paste, strain, chill till required.
- Put 100ml. water with sugar to heat on slow till dissolved.
- Bring to a boil, take off fire.
- Keep aside to cool till required.
- Just before serving:
- Blend mint leaves and sugar syrup in a blender.
- Add spinach, salt, pepper and cold water.
- Run till green and frothy.
- Pour into tall glasses, serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #48100 on 01 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.