Mint Paneer Paratha
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6681 times
healthy tummy full morning snack,kids lunch box variety,
jain food,full of calcium and protein.
- Mash paneer well and add the mint, mix well and keep aside.
- Add the flour, salt and chilli powder, mix well and add the cumin seeds powder.
- Mix well and knead into a smooth dough using enough water.
- Keep for 10 minutes.
- Make 12 equal balls of the dough and roll each into parathas of 5" diameter.
- Make all triangle parathas.
- Serve hot with chutney and sauce.
This recipe was contributed by Madhumalti on 22 Apr 2014live in- UDAIPUR
HOBBIES- READING,GIVING EXAMS OF ALL TYPES,EATING
INTEREST-IN COOKERY-VEG FOOD,EA...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.