Mint Lemon Mazza
by Dhara Mehta
This recipe has been viewed 2818 times
Twist to the mint by adding a dash of lemon juice is very refreshing in hot summers.
Add your private note
Mint Lemon Mazza recipe - How to make Mint Lemon Mazza
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 2 glasses
- Put 2 1/2 cups water to boil and add mint leaves to it.
- Allow the mint leaves to be in water for around 4-5 mins or till it starts giving smell.
- Cool this mixture and blend in a mixer along withsalt ,jaljeera powder and lemon juice well.
- Strain and refrigerate till chill.
- Just before serving, add the soda and serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by Dhara Mehta on 08 May 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.