Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5789 times
Once you try these delicately flavoured homemade mint biscuits, I can assure you will make them again and again !!
- Mix maida with custard powder,soda and 3 tblsp heaped icing sugar.
- Then add 3 tblsp chilled pure ghee(grate it if too hard).
- Rub in maida and ghee.
- Then add about 11/2 tblsp cold milk and 1 tsp mint essence to form a soft dough.
- Roll the dough to 1/6 th inch thickness ,shape and cut into rectangles or cut with a biscuit cutter.
- Bake in pre-heated oven on a greased oven tray at 170 degree centigrade for 15 mins.
- Cool and store and in an air-tight container.
This recipe was contributed by meenal72 on 18 Oct 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.