Mini Sweet Pancakes
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3073 times
Make this sweet pancakes of mini 2" size. Serve them with pineapple dip.
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and make a thin batter and rest for half an hour.
- Add the baking soda and keep aside for five minutes.
- Heat 2" mini pancakes non stick tava, apply little ghee.
- Pour 1 to 1 1/2 tbsp of batter in each tava mini dent.
- Roast them semi crisp and golden brown on both the sides. Garnish them with elchi powder.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 28 Oct 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.