Mini Sprouts Uttapa ( Weight Loss After Pregnancy )
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 72 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 27625 times
Mini sprouts uttapa; the nursing mother will find this quick and easy snack both nutritious and delicious. Using sprouted pulses substantially increases the vitamin c and b complex, iron, calcium and protein content. With very little oil, the uttapas make a great low-cal evening snack.
- Divide the topping into 8 equal portions. Keep aside.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle), lightly grease it using ¼ tsp of oil and spread 1½ tbsp of the batter to make a 75 mm. (3”) diameter circle.
- Spread a portion of the topping evenly over it.
- Cook using 1/8 tsp of oil till both sides are golden brown in colour.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 7 more uttapas. Serve hot.
Nutrient values per serving
|Energy|| 100 calories|
|Protein|| 3.0 gm|
|Carbohydrates|| 16.1 gm|
|Fat|| 2.6 gm|
|Fibre|| 0.5 gm|
|Calcium|| 14.2 mg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.