Mini Spring Rolls with Chilli Cucumber Sauce
Added to 18 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9606 times
A perfect evening snack choice to entice your families and guests,Mini spring rolls with chilli cucumber sauce are simply great! The crispy spring rolls are enjoyed with a cooling and delicious cucumber and chilli sauce.
- Place mushrooms in small heatproof bowl, cover with boiling water, allow to stand 20 minutes; drain.
- Discard stems; slice caps thinly. cook noodles in large pan of boiling water, uncovered, until just tender; drain.
- Rinse under cold water; drain. cut noodles into 6 cm lengths.
- Combine mushrooms and noodles in large bowl with garlic, ginger, onions, carrot, sprouts and sauce.
- Blend cornflour with water in small bowl. spoon 1 level tablespoon of noodle mixture across a corner of one wrapper.
- Lightly brush edges of wrapper with a little cornflour mixture; roll to enclose filling, folding in ends.
- Roll should be 6 cm long. repeat with remaining noodle mixture, wrappers and cornflour mixture.
- Just before serving, heat oil in large pan; deep-fry spring rolls, in batches, until golden brown and cooked thorough.
- Drain spring rolls on absorbent paper. for the sauce, reserve ¼ cucumber. blend or process the remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Stir in reserved amount of cucumber. serve with the hot spring rolls.
This recipe was contributed by coolgal on 19 Dec 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.