Mini Spring Rolls
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6333 times
Mini spring rolls make for an excellent cocktail tit bits or starter with the Chinese style vegetable mixture filled in the maida rolls. These spring rolls are cut into small pieces and then enjoyed crispy fried with sauce or plain.
- Mix the ingredients for batter and leave for 1/2 hr. after 1/2 hr, add 1-2 tbsp oil to the batter.
- Heat oil, add spring onion, add garlic juliene, add pudina chopped, celery chopped,carrots, bean sprouts and cabbage and fry well.
- Add noodles and fry.
- Add salt, sugar, chilly pwdr, pepper and veg cube.
- Lastly add the leeks and a little corriander and mint chopped.
- Add it on top.
- Like panrolls fill on the cooked side and shallow fry with quite a bit of oil.
This recipe was contributed by zigzac on 13 Jul 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.