Mini Soya Paneer Pancakes ( Healthy Starter Recipe )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 108 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 39229 times
Mini in size; maxi in health! these quick-to-make mini pancakes combine three fibre-rich flours with coriander and paneer, making them so nutritious and delicious that your loved ones will gobble them up without any trouble.
- Combine the jowar flour, urad dal flour, soya flour and salt with 2 cups of water in a deep bowl and mix well to make a thin batter.
- Add the cucumber, paneer, green chillies and coriander and mix well.
- Heat a non-stick pan and grease it with oil.
- When hot, pour a spoonful of batter and spread tit to make 50 mm. (2”) mini pancakes.
- Cook on both the sides till golden brown in colour.
- Repeat to make 19 more pancakes.
- Top each pancake with a little green chutney and paneer.
- Serve immediately.
- You can make 5 to 6 pancakes in one batch.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per mini pancake
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.