Mini Sabudana Thalipeeth
by Jyoti V B
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4748 times
Sabudana is traditionally used for faraal recipes. It is a famous faraal food from Maharashtra. Mini Sabudana Thalipeeth can be packed for lunch or can even be relished as a quick snack! These thalipeeth taste the best served with curd or thecha.
- Mix all the above ingredients nicely and knead well, using a little water if required.
- Divide the mixture into 4 to 5 portions.
- Take a tava, and grease it with 1 tsp. Ghee.
- Then, take one portion of the sago mixture and flatten it with your hand till it becomes a small size.
- Cook on medium flame on both sides till golden brown in colour.
- Repeat with all the other portions.
- Serve with curd or thecha and enjoy!
This recipe was contributed by Jyoti V B on 02 Mar 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.