Mini Rice Burgers
by priya gandhi
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3021 times
A burger made using left over rice. A delicious way to use leftover rice!
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan, add the spring onions and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the carrots, capsicum, cabbage, potato and spring onions and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the schezuan sauce, vinegar and salt, mix well and keep aide to cool.
- In a bowl, combine the rice, salt, pepper and cornflour and mix well.
- Shape them into round flat pattice and roast in a pan till they turn golden brown and crisp from both the sides.
- Cool, apply some ketchup.
- Place some cucumber, tomato, onion and lettuce slices and another pattice on top.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by priya gandhi on 25 Jun 2014i am priya gandhi and i love to cook food especially italian food and love to read books a lot
Know more about this member, Click Here
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.