Mini Rava Uttappa ( Microwave Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 50 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 46113 times
You can make quick, non-greasy uttappams in the microwave. Since this curd and semolina-based variety does not require fermentation, you can choose it to quench an unexpected hunger pang. Using sour curds ensures soft and spotted uttappams, just like the original.
- Combine the curds and ¾ cup of water in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the semolina, rice flour, green chillies, coriander, oil and salt and mix well. Keep aside.
- Grease a microwave-safe plates, using oil.
- Just before serving, add the fruit salt to the prepared batter and mix gently.
- Pour 1 tbsp of the batter on the greased plate and spread in a circular motion to make a 50 mm. (2”) mini uttapam. Make 2 more such uttapams using 2 tbsp of the batter and microwave on high for 1 minute 20 seconds. Turn it upside down and microwave on high for 20 seconds.
- Repeat with the remaining batter to make 12 more mini uttapams in 4 more batches.
- Serve immediately with green chutney.
Nutrient values per mini uttapa
|Vitamin A||29.2 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin C||0.3 mg|
|Folic Acid||0.2 mcg|
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.