by Foodie #52062
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6627 times
Mini pizza is a coin shaped round pizza recipe with vegetables and cheese as topping. A step to step guide for preparing pizza base at home and then topping it with a delectable combination of veggies, sauces and cheese.
- Slit the buns in half
- Put the oil in microwave safe dish.heat at 100%power for 2 min
- Drop chille,onion,garlic and continue to cook.add tomato.oregano,puree,ketchup and cook uncovered for 5 min.
- Put some tomato puree on each bun.srinkle the cooked onion and tomatoes.
- Cover it with grated cheese
- Peheat the microwave with 100%grill.
- Cook the buns till cheese gets melted
- Prefer lightly roasted buns before spreading the mixture.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #52062 on 22 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.