Mini Paneer Frankie
by LOPA SHAH
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 21108 times
Now a daye frankies have become more and more famous and popular all over India, in our day to day fast life, one can not get time to seat at one place for having lunch.Frankies and wraps and rolls are becoming part and parcel of our fast lifestyle.In this way also one can have nutritious and healthy food in form of frankies and wraps and rolls, here is nutritious,healthy and delicious mini Frankie made from paneer and mixed vegatables.It can be served as a starter as well as snachs or breakfast too.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, mix well and knead into a stiff dough using water as required.
- Keep aside
- Heat oil in non stick pan, add the ginger-green chilli paste, vegetables and ajinomotto, mix well and saute for a minute.
- Add salt, soya sauce, chili sauce, mix well.
- Add the paneer, spring onion and chinese soup powder, mix well and saute for a minute.
- Transfer to bowl and keep aside.
- Roll out small and little thin chapatis from prepared dough.
- Heat a non stick tava and pour little oil, put chapatti and cook till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Put 1 to 1 ½ tsp of prepared stuffing in centre, fold.
- Serve hot.
- Similarly prepare other frankies.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 04 Apr 2012Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.