Mini Mango Cheese Puff
by REEMA THAKKAR
This recipe has been viewed 3112 times
Combination of mango and cheese goes "BINGO".And is ideal for evening gapshap with friends.
- Heat the butter in a pan, add the plain flour and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the milk, mix well and cook till the sauce becomes thick.
- Add the salt, green chillies, 1 tsp cheese spread and processed cheese, mix well and cook for a minute.
- Add the mango pulp and cook till the mixture becomes thick.
- Keep aside to cool.
- Apply the mixture on khari, sprinkle the remaining cheese and grill in a pre-heated griller 5 minutes at 180*c.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by REEMA THAKKAR on 26 May 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.