Mini Green Pea Uttapa, Green Peas Uttapam
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 25 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 19242 times
With its striking appearance and vibrant taste, the Mini Green Pea Uttapa is nothing short of a winner! A batter of rice, urad and green peas is perked up with apt flavorings and cooked into delicious mini uttapas.
Served with green chutney, the Green Peas Uttapam makes a mouth-watering snack. You could also serve the mini uttapa as an attractive platter, topped with an assortment of colourful chutneys like Green Chutney , Coconut Chutney and Spicy Onion Chutney or Tomato Chutney . Since the batter requires no grinding or fermenting, this uttapa can be made as a quick Snack any time you wish.
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl along with 2 cups of water and mix well using a whisk.
- Heat a mini uttapa pan and grease it with oil.
- Pour a spoonful of the batter in each uttapa mould to make a 75 mm. (3") diameter round.
- Cook the uttapa, using oil, till they turn golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 to make more uttapas.
- Serve immediately with green chutney.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per uttapa
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.