Mini Creamy Corn Cob Roundels
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4467 times
Here is a snack that your kids will instantly fall in love with – and adults with thoroughly enjoy too! The Mini Creamy Corn Cob Roundels is easy to make and tastes yummy.
It is also unique in appearance and taste, so it will attract everybody’s attention if you serve it as a starter at parties. Basically, sweet corn cobs are cut in roundels, coated with mayonnaise and a herby cheese mixture, and served immediately for everybody to relish.
The mayonnaise and cheese together justify the description of ‘creamy’ while a dash of herbs and spices add a zing to the taste!
Corn being everybody’s favourite, you can also try other corn recipes like Corn On Crackers and Corn on the Cob .
- Combine the sweet corn roundels, salt and enough water in a pressure cooker and pressure cook for 1 whistle.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid. Keep aside.
- Drain the all the water through a strainer. Keep aside.
- Heat butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the cooked corn roundels and sauté on medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Dip a corn roundel in mayonnaise till it is evenly coated from all sides.
- Roll it in the prepared cheese mixture, till it is evenly coated from all sides.
- Insert a long wooden skewer in the center.
- Repeat step 5 to 7 to make 9 more corn roundels.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per roundel
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.