Mini Cherry Cream Cake ( Eggless Desserts Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 54 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 21625 times
Mini cherry cream cakes are a wise choice for parties, because they are prepared in individual servings and hence very easy to manage. They also look very sweet. In this recipe, small sponge cakes are topped with a cherry filling and whipped cream, and garnished with flaked almonds. This cake is different from other cakes, as the servings are small in size and very quick to make.
- Cut the cake into a 62 mm. (2½”)round cake using a cookie cutter.
- Repeat the same process to get 2 more mini cakes.
- Soak a cake piece evenly with 1/3 of the soaking syrup.
- Make a shell border with 1/3 of the whipped cream around the circumference of the cake.
- Sprinkle the almond flakes on the shell border.
- Spread 2 tbsp of the cherry topping in the centre of the cake.
- Repeat steps 3 to 6 to make 2 more mini cakes.
- Refrigerate till serving and serve chilled.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per mini cake
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.