Mini Bhakharwadi Chaat
by LOPA SHAH
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5727 times
Chat, very famous and popular amongst indians, here is unique and different type of chat of mini bhakarawadi with the combination of yogurt and green and meetha chutneys.
Add your private note
Mini Bhakharwadi Chaat recipe - How to make Mini Bhakharwadi Chaat
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Whisk yogurt with salt and set to chill in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- To prepare the chaat, arrange the bhakarwadis in a large serving plate top it with alternate layers of moong sprouts, potatoes, onion and chilled yogurt.
- Drizzle green chutney,khajur and amli ni chutney over it.
- Sprinkle chaat masala, red chilli powder, cumin powder and nylon sev.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve immediately
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 23 May 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.